Home-Start Torbay charity shop
We are looking for volunteers to help in our charity shop in Palace Avenue, Paignton and welcome all applicants for the role.
We would expect volunteers to adhere to the following guidelines...
- Be aware of and empathize with the ethos and mission of Home-Start Torbay.
- have a positive attitude to working with people of any gender, family status or sexual identity, or who are from any ethnic origin, culture or religion, or who may have a disability
- demonstrate a polite and caring attitude towards others
- have a non-judgemental attitude
- be clear about confidentiality
- be reliable and trustworthy
- have good communication skills
- have a warm and open personality and a sense of humour
- have time and enthusiasm for Home-Start
- be able to work as a member of a team
- be prepared to keep records as requested by the scheme.
- Report to the manager as soon as possible if unable to work.
If you are interested in applying for a role, please click here to download the form. Fill it in and either email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively post to...
HomeStart Torbay, 59 Palace Avenue, Paignton, Devon, TQ3 3EN
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on 01803 559000
|Volunteer Application Form.doc||232 KB|